C# Developer- Finance
Date:December 7, 2016
This C# job in Chicago, IL brought to you by Jobspring
Chicago’s most successful law firm decided that since they’re so successful, “why not set up a smaller satellite company to optimize their fintech software and sell it to other law firms for help winning financial-orientated cases?” How are they doing this you may ask? They hired one of Chicago’s most decorated tech leaders, gave him a bunch of money and new office in the city, and told him to build the best team that he could.
They just brought in a new engineering guru to help restructure the environment so the job will be a healthy mix of new development and transitioning dated tech to run more efficiently in the new environment. Aside from the typical full stack C#/asp.net MVC background, if you’re looking for the opportunity to learn more about Azure and affiliated APIs, here’s your chance.
Send me your resume and let’s chat.
Required Skills & Experience
· A few years of experience using C# in an OOP environment
· A few years experience using asp.net MVC
· Familiarity with SQL databases
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Desired Skills & Experience
· Strong desire to learn more about Azure, Cloud Technology, and the affiliate API’s and services
· Knowledge of cloud hosted environments (AWS or Google cloud)
· Intelligent individual capable of working collaboratively
Benefits & Perks
401k, Healthcare, Paid time, Ideal location in the downtown/Loop area, creative freedom to influence projects, exposure to some of the most cutting edge Microsoft technologies