QA Automation Engineer
Date:December 8, 2016
City:Chicago , IL
This QA job in Chicago, IL brought to you by Jobspring
A leading digital communications company in the Chicago loop is looking to add a Quality Assurance Engineer to the team. This is a company that has made its mission protecting high risk organizations and keeping their internal communications secure.
If you want to be involved with testing on both web and mobile applications using JUnit, Maven and JIRA, Selenium Webdriver, and you have the ability to work across multiple platforms send me your resume and let’s make it happen.
Required Skills & Experience
· 3+ years experience in Quality Assurance
· Experience testing with web, mobile, and desktop applications
· Self-driven individual comfortable working independently or on a small team
Desired Skills & Experience
· A background with Selenium Webdriver is a plus
· BS in Computer Science or relevent degree/experience preferred
Benefits & Perks
401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).