Entry Level Recruiter
Date:December 13, 2016
City:Newport Beach, CA
Office:Jobspring Orange County
This Sales Engineering job in Orange County, CA brought to you by Jobspring
Jobspring Partners is actively hiring Entry-level Sales Associate in our Newport Beach office. We’re one of the country’s leading professional placement firms, and we need new faces to fuel our explosive growth.
If you’re a true self-starter, someone who enjoys a healthy challenge, and who enjoys competition in a friendly, team-based environment, you may be the kind of person we’re looking for.
No previous sales experience is required for this position. If you’ve got the right “raw materials,” we’ll teach you all about sales, and all about professional placement. We’re proud of the fact that we have the top training program in our industry.
For instance, we’ll train you to fill these responsibilities:
- New Business Development: Research the local market to develop contacts to reveal direct and indirect leads for new prospects.
- Account Acquisition: Effectively sell to prospective clients using your market knowledge, enthusiasm, and confidence.
- Active Candidate Counseling: Identify, recruit, and interview industry professionals.
- Placement Counseling: Act as the liaison between both parties to bring the candidates wants and the clients needs to a match.
- Business Negotiation: Once a hiring match is found, you will negotiate the offer package and referral fee.
The Sales Associates who do these things well enjoy rapid career growth at Jobspring Partners. We offer an excellent starting salary, with increases throughout your first year, along with full benefits and a matching 401K program. Further growth in responsibility and income can happen quickly, and is 100% merit-based.
A bachelor’s degree is required for this position. We prefer applicants who have a demonstrated ability to balance their academic workload with extra-curricular activities such as: Athletics, Student Government, Greek Life, Charity work, Part/Full-time Jobs, etc. You’ll need to be able to demonstrate outstanding communication skills, a positive and confident disposition, the ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment, and – above all – a high level of drive, energy and ambition!
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!